WE ARE UPGRADING OUR ONLINE BANKING TO SERVE YOU EVEN BETTER!
Exciting changes to your online banking will be implemented on March 1, 2018.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO DO ANYTHING - THE CHANGES WILL BE AUTOMATIC. YOUR ACCOUNTS, BILLPAY AND OTHER INFORMATION WILL TRANSFER OVER COMPLETELY. ALSO, YOUR ACCESS ID AND PASSWORD WILL STAY THE SAME.
Here are some of the positive changes you will see when you use your online banking on or after March 1:
- STREAMLINED LOG IN – We have designed the log in box based on industry best practices. You will now log in with your Access ID and password ON THE SAME PAGE.
- SIMPLIFIED HOME PAGE - You will now be able to view balances, 10 most recent transactions, make transfers and pay bills – ALL FROM THE HOME PAGE.
- MORE INFORMATION – We have added more information such as links to branch locations, contact us form and connection to our lending services, without leaving your online banking.
- RE-DESIGNED TRANSACTIONS LIST – expanded view of up to 180 days of account history in one place.
- MORE CONVENIENT BILLPAY - available on the site without launching a separate page.
- MOBILE RESPONSIVENESS - view complete information on your tablet, mobile phone, desktop, laptop or other device.
If you have any questions about these upgrades, please contact us at 540.955.2510 or 800.650.8723 or use our CONTACT US page at www.bankofclarke.bank.