SBA Paycheck Protection Program updates with Bank of Clarke County
March 30th, 2021
Thank you for your interest in the Paycheck Protection Program.
In order to focus our resources on the PPP Loan Forgiveness process, we will stop taking applications for the 1st or 2nd draw program on April 9th, 2021 at 5pm. We appreciate your understanding while we continue to assist our community businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
UPDATE ON PPP LOAN FORGIVENESS:
Our PPP Customer Portal has been revised to accommodate the most current SBA Forgiveness Applications and workflow. If you have already received the link to the portal and/or have applied for your PPP 2nd draw Loan, you can go ahead and login with your current credentials and apply for Forgiveness through the Marketplace.
If you had started and had an incomplete Forgiveness Application through the portal before today, you will need to go to Marketplace and re-apply using the new process. For loan amounts of $150,000 or less, you will no longer need to upload supporting documentation. We are in the process of sending the customer portal links to borrowers who may not have received the notification yet. If you are unsure if your completed Forgiveness Application has already been submitted to the SBA, or have additional questions, please give us a call at 540-773-5537 or email us at PPPHelp@BankofClarke.com.
Please understand that all borrowers will need to log in and use this portal for all applications. The Bank will not be able to accept any paper, scanned or PDF filled applications.
Please also add the attached documents as named to the helpful Resources section.
Please continue to check this site for updates as the timeline and process is subject to change.
Bank of Clarke County
- Schedule-C Customer Portal Guide
- PPP-Loan Forgiveness Application and Instructions - Form 3508 3-11-21
- PPP-Loan Forgiveness Application and Instructions - Form 3508EZ 3-11-21
- PPP-Loan Forgiveness Application and Instructions - Form 3508S 3-11-21
- Customer Portal Guide Applying for Draw 1
- Customer Portal Guide Applying for Draw 2
- Customer Portal Guide for Forgiveness
- Notice about PPP 2nd Draw Loan Program with Bank of Clarke County (1/12/ 2021)
- Paycheck Protection Program Second Draw Loans Overview from the SBA (1/12/2021)
- Notice to All Bank of Clarke County Borrowers with a PPP Loan (October 6, 2020)
- Update 4 on the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act (June 16 2020)
- Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; PPP – Revisions to First Interim Final Rule
- Interim Final Rule 3 Loan Forgiveness
- BoCC - What We Know (Updated 5-11-20)
- SBA PPP Program Interim Final 1
- SBA PPP Program Interim Final 2
Above documents are provided in Portable Document Format (PDF). To view the PDF documents requires the Adobe® Reader®