Free yourself from ATM Fees.
Get Cash. Shop. Repeat. Never pay another ATM Surcharge.
Bank of Clarke County has partnered with Allpoint® to provide customers with fee-free access to their cash at over 55,000 ATMs worldwide. Allpoint ATMs are located in leading national and regional merchant locations such as CVS, Target and Walgreens across the United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom and Australia.
Look for the green Allpoint logo on ATMs at participating locations.
Visit our Locations page to find an ATM near you.
Take advantage of these benefits today:
- Surcharge-free transactions
- Over 55,000 ATMs worldwide
- No sign-up fees
- Use your current card
- No forms to fill out
- Start using Allpoint today
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the Allpoint network?
- The Allpoint Network is a surcharge-free network of ATMs with over 55,000 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom and Australia. Because Bank of Clarke County is a member of the Allpoint Network, these locations are surcharge-free to our cardholders.
Where can I find Allpoint Network ATMs?
- You can find Allpoint Network ATMs in over 55,000 retail locations around the world, including over 40,000 in the United States at these retailers:
*Not all retail locations participate in every market. Visit our Locations page to be sure the location is surcharge-free.
Are there any fees for using Allpoint Network ATMs?
- Allpoint ATMs are completely surcharge-free for Bank of Clarke County cardholders.
How can I find Allpoint ATMs?
- Visit our Locations page to find an ATM near you. Look for the green Allpoint logo on ATMs at participating locations.
Can I use my current card?
- Yes! Use your current card to gain Allpoint surcharge-free access at over 55,000 ATM locations worldwide. No additional sign-up or action is required. Start using Allpoint today!
I went to the retailers you listed, but the ATM looked like it was owned by another bank - will that bank charge me for using the machine?
- Many Allpoint Network machines look like they are operated by other banks or credit unions, however, all ATMs listed on the Allpoint locator are part of the Allpoint Network and are surcharge-free for Bank of Clarke County cardholders. Just look for the Allpoint sticker on the lower part of the ATM.
The surcharge screen appeared when I attempted a transaction - will I get charged a fee?
- No - the surcharge screen is there to notify customers of other institutions who are not participating in the Allpoint Network. Just press "Yes" to accept the fee and continue with your transaction. Allpoint cardholders won't be charged.